Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Design Team Call

Design Team Call yes
Life is a growing process.We are constantly learning, changing and growing and that is why I am so excited that I have come to the point during my creative journey that I can create a Design Team for the products that I am designing. I have been so blessed the last few years to be able to work with wonderful people, manufacturers, and magazines and I hope to continue to put smiles on the faces of people.That really is the beauty of art….. it is so healing and it brings so many people together!
If you are someone that likes to inspire others, create things of beauty, be uplifting to those around you, while increasing your own knowledge of art & color… then this might be the Design Team for you.
I look forward to hearing from you and to starting this next part of the journey!

TEAM REQUIREMENTS :* 2 blog posts per month on the Susan K. Weckesser Inc. blog & 1 blog post on your own blog.* Send finished work in for publisher calls when applicable.Compensation:* You will receive product from Susan K. Weckesser Inc,& any partnering companies during the term.* Endorsement for Designer work published in magazine during term.  
20120821_48
Have a WONDERFUL DAY!
hugs,
~Susan

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, What are the requirements for the design team (e.g. number of projects per month) etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your products, I have Unity stamps and LOVE them.
    This would be a wonderful opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jennifer,

    How are you? Thank-you for asking! I have the requirements listed just above the picture on my blog post. I hope you have a GREAT day! :) Have a great day Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased your Washi tape stamps! They are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gloria!!! I can't wait to see what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe